Use of the site
- You agree not to:
- sell, lease, sublicense or in any other way make the content available to third parties for commercial gain beyond recovery of the costs you incurred in accessing, modifying or distributing the content
- present the content as if it your own content
- modify the content in any way that misrepresents, falsifies or disparages it
- As a user of the site you may submit data and information to Open Development Laos. By submitting content to Open Development Laos you warrant that you own the content, or that you have the agreement of the owner(s) to submit the content to Open Development Laos. You retain ownership of your own content, but by submitting it to Open Development Laos you agree that Open Development Laos may store, modify, publish, display or distribute the content in any form without payment to you.
- Open Development Laos makes no warranties about the content on the site and will not be liable for your use of the content. See the Disclaimer for more details.
- Open Development Laos reserves the right to update, modify or remove content at any time.
- You are solely responsible for any interaction you may have with other users of the site.
Acknowledgement of use of Open Development Laos content
- The content of the site that has been produced by Open Development Laos is covered by the Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution license (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- If you reproduce and distribute Open Development Laos content you must give appropriate credit to Open Development Laos, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests Open Development Laos endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build on the content produced or generated by Open Development Laos, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Open Development Laos suggests the following:
Sharing: Copying, distributing and using Open Development Laos content.
Creating: Publishing works produced/generated from Open Development Laos content.
This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here]”, is a derivative of “[Title of content produced/generated by Open Development Laos with hyperlink]” by Open Development Laos, used under CC-BY-SA. “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC-BY-SA by [Your name here].
Adapting: Publishing works modified, transformed and built upon Open Development Laos content.
This work, “[Title of your work with hyperlink here]”, is an adaptation of “[Title of content produced/generated by Open Development Laos with hyperlink]” by Open Development Laos, used under CC-BY-SA. [Briefly explain the modification or transformation] “[Title of your work here]” is licensed under CC-BY-SA by [Your name here].
- In circumstances where providing the hyperlinks with the above attributions is not technically feasible, you should include the plain text of the URL of the content/data on Open Development Laos with the above notice.
- You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the site. Unacceptable use includes (but is not limited to):
- Carrying out any activity that is illegal in your country, or promotes or instructs in illegal activity
- Transmitting material that breaches the intellectual property rights of another party, such as copyright protection
- Transmitting material that a reasonable person would find malicious, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or inciting hatred
- Using a false or stolen identity
- Transmitting malicious code, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything that causes interference or disruption of the site or access for site users
- Transmitting commercial advertising, political or religious promotions, chain letters, pyramid schemes or mass distribution of unsolicited messages
- Transmitting material that falsely claims Open Development Laos’s endorsement.
- This website contains links to external websites. These are provided to help you find sites containing data or information that may be of interest to you. No link to an external website shall be construed as an endorsement, recommendation or warranty of the content or practices of that linked website. Open Development Laos will not be responsible or liable for the content, policies or practices of external websites.
Last modified: 4 November 2015.